The Clubino (sometimes also called "Clubino Dadi") is a gentlemen's club in Milan. founded in 1901 as a "New Club", Italianized in the New Circle, which later became Clubino, from a split of the Circle of the ancient Union meeting place of the Milanese aristocracy and bourgeoisie.
The circle was strongly desired by the Milanese ruling class. The main promoters of the partnership were the engineer Giulio Ceretti, the cavalier Gerardo Maino and the engineer Carlo Vogel.
It was located in its first year of life at the former Tuscan Fiaschetteria in Via Berchet.
In 1902 the headquarters were in Via Ugo Foscolo 3, in elegant rooms that overlooked the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele, located above the Biffi Restaurant.
The name was Italianized during the fascist era in "Nuovo Club", up to the current denomination.
Since 1928 the club has been located at the Casa degli Omenoni, and is considered among the most exclusive gentlemen's clubs in Italy, and includes among its members aristocratic and bourgeois families not only from Milan but also from other Italian cities, as , by its choice, the Clubino does not allow reciprocations with other clubs in Italy with the exception of the Circolo degli Scacchi in Rome and the Circolo del Whist in Turin.
Its attendance is therefore allowed only to its members and to the members of foreign circles with which it has reciprocal relationships (among which the Knickerbocker of New York, the Boodle's of London ,.
The Clubino is housed in the palace, dating back to the second half of the 16th century, known as the Casa degli Omenoni. It is located in Via Omenoni, in the center of Milan. The name of the building derives from the eight telamons (od Omoni), which characterize the facade, made by Antonio Abondio.