The Domino Club is a gentlemen's club in Bologna housed in a building in the heart of Bologna.
Domino Club History
In 1863 a company called "Casino Nuovo di Bologna" was founded.
On April 2, 1866 the company assumed the name of "Domino Club" and the count Giovanni Malvezzi was appointed president.
The club was born on the ashes of the Civic Casino, later the Casino Company, a circle that brought together the aristocrats of the city.
The first venue was in Palazzo Casali, also known as Palazzo Frati, located in Via Miola (today Via Farini 24). He then moved to Palazzo Pepoli, in Piazza del Francia.
In 1894 the new headquarters in Via Castiglione 16 were purchased, where the club still meets today.