The Circolo della Caccia is a gentlemen's club in Bologna founded in 1888. Since 1927 the clubhouse has been Palazzo Zagnoni, which is located in Via Castiglione 25, in the center of Bologna.
Circolo della Caccia History
The Circolo della Caccia was founded on 1st October 1888 in Bologna by a group of people who are passionate about hunting and cultists of cinema, or the art of using dogs in hunting.
In the period between the end of the 1800s and the beginning of the 1900s, the club had numerous relatively frequent changes of location, until March 26, 1927 when it moved to its current location, the palace that was of the Spada princes, in via Castiglione in the center of Bologna.
The Circolo della Caccia still maintains its prestige intact: some presidents have changed, Bologna has changed, customs have changed, but its halls still live on great people and on today's history. The Circolo della Caccia continues to be an important meeting point for illustrious guests, with its rooms full of atmosphere, its frescoed walls, its reserved corners.