Dating back to the 1700s, Villa Ca 'Sette has a renowned 4-star hotel and restaurant in Bassano del Grappa, just a few minutes from the historic center. Tradition and contemporary design come together in a splendid location where an exclusive family welcome is guaranteed for the most demanding guests. All different rooms and common areas characterized by a sophisticated modern decor in addition to the Ca '7 restaurant where you can taste regional specialties reinvented with taste and refinement.
Villa Ca' Sette History
The history of Villa Ca 'Sette dates back to the end of the 18th century, when the noble Venetian Golini-Sette family had it built as a summer residence. During the "Battle of the Brenta" of 1796 it also became the seat of the Napoleonic headquarters, as told by the historian O. Brentari in his "Storia di Bassano".
In 1957 it was transformed into a restaurant, earning also a Michelin star, until in 1994 with the transition to the new property an impressive restoration work began, which after six years of careful restoration brought the Villa back to its former splendor.
In 2000 the Ca '7 restaurant was inaugurated, while a year later it was the turn of the hotel, consisting of three buildings: the Villa, La Barchessa del' 500 and the Casa Colonica. The three structures have been restored to their original splendor maintaining the original architectural harmony but integrating it with original touches of modernity. Among the 19 rooms, including two suites, stand out the Suite Napoleone, with its majestic 60 sqm living room and the two double bedrooms, while a family suite, ideal to accommodate a group of up to 5 people, is derived from the farmhouse together with another single room. In the rooms of the barchessa you can relive the rustic and suggestive atmosphere of 1500, with stone walls and exposed beams to decorate the rooms. Each room is equipped with modern comforts and amenities, satisfying all the needs of modern travelers, with minibar, individually controlled air conditioning and heating, direct dial telephone, safe and internet connection.
The hotel's restaurant, Ca '7, led by chef Alex Lorenzon, offers a cuisine based on the seasonality of fresh products and raw materials, genuine ingredients from the area. The dishes proposed are those of the rich Venetian gastronomic tradition, where simplicity leaves space to authentic flavors, with sea and land proposals, all accompanied by a well-stocked wine cellar with a selection of over 200 labels.
A historic home with a unique charm, where it is possible to organize one's most special day, with an attentive and prepared staff ready to satisfy every request and take care of every detail to make every wedding perfect. The frame of the 6000 sqm Italian park with age-old olive trees and the romantic pond with cascade will be ideal for suggestive banquets and photographic services, while the Sala delle Volte, with its original bricks, can accommodate up to 200 guests.