The Torkel restaurant is located in the princely Herawingert vineyard north of Vaduz, which has been owned by the Liechtenstein family since 1712. The medieval building, which was originally used to make wine from princely grapes, was converted into a restaurant in the 1960s.
Photo by: www.torkel.li/ History
The interior of the Torkel restaurant is dominated by one of the largest wine presses in Europe, from which it takes its name. The atmosphere is an elegant mix of tradition and modern elegance.
For events of up to 100 people, we recommend the weatherproof terrace in summer and the heated winter garden in autumn. Of course, banquets for up to 50 people are also possible in the elegant restaurant.
Since 1985, the Berger family has been in charge of the restaurant, which has become an institution for lovers of fine cuisine throughout the region.